Be a Part of an Ancient Story
The Friends of Pecos National Historical Park is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and assisting the mission of the park.
The goals of the Friends are:
- To cultivate a general membership of people and organizations eager and willing to help support the work of the park.
- To develop projects in cooperation with the Park staff.
- To raise funds for purposes identified by Park staff and mutually agreed to by the Friends.
- To serve as liaison between the Park, surrounding communities and appropriate organizations.
Board of Directors
- Bill Zunkel – President
- Mike Mulligan – Secretary
- Andres Romero – Treasurer
- Adrian Bustamante
- Bill Heckel
- David Lemke